PA SKU # DEN EC2TC MFR # EC-2TC
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Footage & Frame Counter
- Compatible with Multiple Formats
- Non-Volatile Memory
The Cine Sync EC-2 TC Footage Frame Counter is a universal footage/frame, time/frame counter that displays footage in 16mm, 35mm, total frames and time at 24, 25 and 30 frames/second.
Cine Sync Footage Frame Counter
- COUNT SPEED: Counts up to 500 fps.
- BELOW ZERO REVERSE COUNT: Displayed in negative numbers.
- INTERNAL MEMORY: Holds count after turn-off.
- SPEED: Displays film speed to 1/10 fps.
- AUTOMATIC ZERO STOP: Stops your system at zero.
- FRAME BLANKING: Eliminates distracting "flicker" above 20 fps.
- CONVERSION: Display converts between Footage/Frames in 16 and 35mm Total Frames Minutes/Seconds/Frames at 24, 30, 25 fps Footage frames are displayed in the user bits of the time code output. This code runs up and down at 24 fps. The time code out is a constant 30 fps forward code so any reader will read it.
- SIZE: 1.75" x 6" x 5"
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs.
- OUTPUTS: Optically isolated zero stop switch at 24 V at 100 mA. Time Code Out. Differential 1 v. Running at 30 fps. +5 v encoder power.
- INPUTS: Bi-phase 5 v logic. Rates include: 0.5, 1, 2 ,4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 80, 100, 160 pulses per frame.
- POWER: 9-24 V at 170 ma or 5 V (as supplied from the Cine Sync K-2 Interlock)
- REMOTES: Hold and reset. Low resets and holds count.
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke