PA SKU # DEN EC2RM MFR # EC-2RM
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Footage & Frame Counter
- TC-Maxi Studio Time-Code Reader
- Multiple Control Parameters
- Zero Stop Pulse
- Negative Count
The Cine Sync EC-2 RM Studio Footage Rack Mount Counter. Rackmount counter designed for film dubbing and screening rooms. Directly drives the TC-Maxi Studio Time Code Readers, displaying footage, speed, runtime and time code.
Cine Sync Studio Footage Rack Mount Counter
- Display: Film Speed, Footage and Frames
- Control: The input from the internal counter or an external time code source.
- Automatic: zero re-set from the projector changeover or total runtime footage.
- Remote: Reset, hold, A/B projector, input, time code/counter, time code/userbits and auto reset.
- Zero Stop: generates a stop pulse at zero.
- Frame Blanking: Unused hour digits and frames above 20 fps.
- Memory: Remembers last count when turned off.
- Negative Count: Shows counts below zero as -1, -2, -3, etc.
- Size: 19" x 1.75" rack mount
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power: 12v to 18v at 2 amps.
- Inputs: A and B biphase 5v logic; Time Code In Remote function control.
- Outputs: Footage Counter time code; TC-Maxi Interface; Optically isolated zero stop switch 24v at 100 ma; Time Code out differential 1v running at 30 fps; 5v encoder power.
- Pulse Rates: .5, 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 80, 100, 160 pulses per frame.
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke