- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 90 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 90 MB/s
128GB Advantage UHS-I Class 10 (U3/V30) SDXC 633x Memory Card
Designed for photographers and videographers, the 128GB Advantage UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from Delkin Devices features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-I bus to support maximum read and write speeds of 90 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V30 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 30 MB/s, allowing the card to be optimized for 4K and Full HD 1080p video capture, as well as raw, JPEG, rapid-fire burst photos in DSLRs and camcorders.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as V10, V6, or Class 10.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 128GB Select UHS-I SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is a protective storage case.
- Approved for HD, 4K, and Raw Burst
- With write speeds of up to 90 MB/s, the Advantage SD card supports 4K video recording, as well as Full HD 1080p video at high frame rates. It also supports continuous burst shooting, allowing you to capture rapid-fire raw shots without delay. Rated Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Advantage card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 30 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Streamlined Workflow
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 90 MB/s, the Advantage SD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start time. This is good for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
- Built to endure even the most strenuous shooting environments, the Advantage SD card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof and x-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team.
- Card Type: SDXC
- Storage Capacity: 128 GB
- Bus Type: UHS-I
- Speed Class: 10
- UHS Speed Class: U3
- Video Speed Class: V30
- Speed (X-rating): 633x
- Data Transfer: Read Speed: 90 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
- Write Speed: 90 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
- Write Speed: 30 MB/s Minimum
- Durability: Shockproof, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof
- Error Correction: Yes
- Built-in Write-Protect Switch: Yes
- Wireless Capability: None