dbx ZC-FIRE ZonePRO Fire Safety Interface
PA SKU # DBX ZCFIRE MFR # ZC-FIRE UPC # 691991400742
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dedicated Fire Safety Interface
- System Mute or Scene Selection
- Triggered by Relay or Control Voltage
- RJ-45 Connectors
DriveRack Zone Controller: Fire System InterfaceThe Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack and ZonePRO families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The ZC-FIRE is a dedicated fire safety interface for the ZonePRO products that allows selection of either system mute or scene selection upon being triggered by either a relay or control voltage from the fire safety system.
- Connectors: (2) RJ-45
- Series Wiring: Maximum Cable Length varies with number of Zone Controllers. For Example,Three Zone Controllers: 600 ft. Six Zone Controllers: 300 ft.
- Parallel Wiring using ZC-BOB: Up to Six Zone Controllers: 1000 ft.
- Parallel Wiring Cable: CAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft.) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher.
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
Write Your Own Review
More from dbx