dbx RTA-M Reference Microphone
PA SKU # DBX RTAM MFR # RTA-M UPC # 691991400421
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Real-Time Analyzer Microphone
- Flat Frequency Response
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Electret-Condenser Element
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
Real-Time Analyzer Microphone for DriveRackThe optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (DriveRack PA, DriveRack PX, DriveRack PA+, DriveRack PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Element: back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity: -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage: phantom power 9V-52VDC
Write Your Own Review
More from dbx