PA SKU # DBX 510 MFR # 510 UPC # 691991000669
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Waveform Modeled Bass Note
- Synthesizes One Octave Below Original
- Convenient 500 Series Module
- Two Separate Bands of Synthesis
- Subharmonics Level Control
- Synthesis Bypass Switch
- Simple Intuitive Interface
- Independent Low Frequency Boost Circuit
- Doesn't Interfere with Mids or Highs
For decades, dbx's patented Subharmonic Synthesis has rattled foundations enhancing the bass in a variety of professional applications including nightclub and DJ mixing, theatre and film sound, music recording, live music performance and broadcasting. dbx's Subharmonic Synthesis process actually produces a new, Waveform Modeled bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio.
500 Series SubHarmonic Synthesizer Module
The dbx 510 answers the call of audio professionals everywhere delivering Subharmonic Synthesis in the convenient design of a 500 Series module. The 510's two separate bands of subharmonic synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, while the independent Low Frequency Boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance, low frequency speaker systems. Unlike other attempts at bass synthesis, the dbx process produces musical low frequencies that don't interfere with mid and high-band information, even when the maximum synthesis and boost are applied. The result is a low-end punch that people really feel!
Put some boom in your room with the dbx 510!
Recommended for: Portable, Tour, Studio.
- Based on dbx's fabled Subharmonic Synthesizer processors
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Synthesized frequency level indicator LEDs
- Individual controls for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Subharmonics level control
- Synthesis Bypass switch
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: 20 k Ω balanced, 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Max Input Level: +22 dBu
- CMRR: >40 dB; typically >55 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 30Ω , unbalanced 15Ω
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, + 0/-0.5dB; 14 Hz - 120 kHz, +0/-3 dB
- Noise: <-99 dBu, Unweighted (22 Hz - 22 kHz)
- THD+Noise: <0.003% typical from 22 Hz - 22 kHz at 0 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >120 dB
- Synthesis Frequency Range: 26-56 Hz (from 54-110 Hz input signal)
- Power Requirements: +/- 16V DC
- Power Current Draw: 85 mA per power rail
- Power Draw: 2.7 watts
- Rack System Compatibility: 500 Series Compatible Power-frame
- Rack Space: 1 Slot
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.25" x 1.5" x 6" (13.34 cm x 3.81 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from dbx
- dbx RTA-M Reference Microphone$109.00