dB Technologies AC26N Digital Audio Controller for Loudspeaker Processing
PA SKU # DB AC26N MFR # AC26N
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Digital Audio Processor 2 In, 6 Out Full Range Power Supply RDNet Hardware Interface USB Interface
Digital Audio Processor 2 In, 6 Out Full Range Power Supply RDNet Hardware Interface USB InterfaceThe new audio digital processor AC26N allows you to control any professional audio system, both active and passive.
Equipped with two inputs and six outputs balanced analogically, two in/out digital AES/EBU and an RDNet control, this processor allows a perfect control in a simple and complete way.
Each outputs possesses a parametric equalizer, delay, phase and level control, completely run by a powerful 28/56 Bit DSP, unique in its kind.
This processors control may be directed by the front control panel or through an RDNet connected computer.
- General Features:
- 2x XLR Balanced analog inputs
- 6x XLR Balanced analog outputs
- 2 channels AES/EBU digital input with SRC (XLR connector)
- 2 channels AES/EBU digital ouputs (XLR connector)
- Full range power supply
- RDNet Hardware Interface
- USB Interface
- Remotable via RDNet or USB using dBtechnologies software
- Clean and Easy to use user interface on front panel
- Processing Algorithms:
- Inputs/outputs audio matrix
- 12 Double Precision PEQs filters for each I/O
- Dynamic Range Control for each I/O (Compressor, Limiter, Noise gate)
- Crossover (HPF/LPF 12/24/48dB slope)
- Delay up to 340mS (or 100m) at 48Khz for each output
- Gain / mute audio controls for each I/O
- Up to 32 user defined Presets storage (save/store/recall functions)
Write Your Own Review