Da-Lite 29240 Wireline Advantage Screen (100 x 160", HD Pro 1.3)
PA SKU # DA 29240 MFR # 29240 UPC # 717068443037
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 189" Diagonal / 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- HD Progressive 1.3 Surface
- 1.3 Gain / 150° Viewing Angle
- Suspended from Cable up to 29'
- Slim-Tab, Low-Profile Tab-Tensioning
- RF Motor and Hand-Held Remote Included
- Seamless, Black-Backed Screen Surface
Tensioned Wireline Advantage Screen, 16:10 HDTV Format, 100" x 160", HD Progressive 1.3
Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height.
The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the Wireline Advantage screen features simple in ceiling installation.
HD Progressive 1.3
Half Angle: 75º Gain: 1.3
Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the purest white HD Progressive surface offers true color reproduction, and allows for more flexibility with ambient light conditions. It also allows for easy viewing of detail in video as well as charts and graphs in a corporate setting. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 1.3 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant.
This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
- Up to 29' of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard with radio frequency motor and hand-held remote
- Optional radio frequency control accessories include single channel wall switch, dry contact interface, and RS-232 interface
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
Write Your Own Review
More from Da-Lite