Da-Lite 28850V Parallax Fixed Frame Projection Screen (50 x 80", Parallax 0.8)
PA SKU # DA 28850V MFR # 28850V UPC # 717068439801
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 94" Diagonal / 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- Parallax 0.8 Screen Surface
- 0.8 Gain / 170° Viewing Angle
- Television-Like Low-Glare Surface
- Micro Layers Block and Absorb Light
- Ideal for More than 1.5:1 Throw Ratios
- For Wall Mounting
Surface Parallax UST 0.45 Parallax 0.8
Parallax is an ambient light-rejecting technology that features a micro-layered optical lens system that rejects light. This new technology mimics the look of a television when it is on and when it is off, but without the glare from windows or lighting fixtures.
Parallax Fixed Frame Projection Screen, 16:10 HDTV Format, 50 x 80", Parallax 0.8
With extremely wide viewing angles, no speckle and no glare, the surface is ideal for applications in Pro AV as well as Home Theater. Additionally, the surface is flexible, ships in a roll and is easy to install.
Each layer of Parallax plays a role in preserving the image that is reflected back to the viewer in high ambient light environments. Some layers absorb light while one special layer is shaped like a microscopic saw-tooth that blocks light from above resulting in the preservation of high-contrast, bright images in brightly lit environments.
- Micro layers that block and absorb light
- Glare and speckle-free
- Ships unassembled and easy to install
- Standard frame with Pro-Trim finish to absorb light surrounding the viewing area
- Parallax 0.8 surface for standard throw projectors (1.5:1 throw or greater)
- Parallax UST 0.45 surface for ultra short-throw projectors (0.4:1 throw or less)
Write Your Own Review