PA SKU # DAD EXL116 MFR # EXL116 UPC # 019954951399
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For 6-String Electric Guitars
- Optimized for Down Tuning
- Nickel-Plated Steel Wrap Wire
- High-Carbon Hex Steel Core
- Distinctive Bright Tone
- Excellent Intonation
- Made in the USA
- One Set
EXL116 is a hybrid set with an .011 on top and a .052 on the bottom, giving the strings moderate flexibility on the high strings with booming, tight low end. Optimized for down tuning.
Nickel Wound, Medium Top/Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings Single-Pack
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for down tuning
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
Write Your Own Review
More from D'Addario