D'Addario EJ16 Acoustic Guitar Strings (.012-.053)
PA SKU # DAD EJ16 MFR # EJ16 UPC # 019954121143
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For 6-String Acoustic Guitars
- Phosphor Bronze Wrap Wire
- High-Carbon Steel Core
- Warm, Bright Tone
- Excellent Intonation
- Corrosion-Resistant and Long-Lasting
- Made in the USA
- One Set
Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings Single-PackD'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Write Your Own Review
More from D'Addario