Crown DCi 4|300N 4-Channel Power Amplifier (300 Watts x 4)
PA SKU # CRN DCI4X300N MFR # DCI 4|300N UPC # 691991009037
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 300W Per Channel
- Network Monitoring
- BLU-Link Digital Audio & DSP
- Channel-Independent Hi-Z or Low-Z Output
- Bridgeable Channel Pairs
- Front-Panel Indicators
- Channel-Independent Attenuators
- Sleep Mode
DriveCore Install Network Series Four-Channel, 300W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier with BLU Link, 70V/100VThe new DriveCore install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry's highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
- ANALOG & DIGITAL INPUTS - With digital audio transport via HARMAN's proprietary BLU-Link, plus balanced analog inputs, DCi gives you a tremendous audio advantage - at a much lower cost. The priority input router allows you to specify a primary input, and if audio is lost the amp automatically switches to the other input.
- NETWORK MONITORING & CONTROL - Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet protocol that's over standard TCP/IP. Remotely see how all networked DCi amplifiers are performing and control them as needed. In addition, this allows Audio Architect software and the Powered by Crown app to work with DCi amplifiers.
- PROGRAMMABLE GENERAL PURPOSE INPUT/OUTPUT PORTS - GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to a master computer.
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING - DSP capabilities include the following:
Speaker Line Monitoring
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- BLU Link Input Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): > 104dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): >1000
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Maximum Fan Noise (re dBA SPL @ 1M): 45
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 15A IEC
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 14.25" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 35.63cm)
- Weight: 20.1lbs (9.12kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Crown