Crest Audio Pro-LITE 5.0 Professional Power Amplifier (1725W, 2RU)
PA SKU # CRE PROLITE50 MFR # 03602140 UPC # 14367612530
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1725W at 4 Ohms Per Side
- 2600W at 2 Ohms Per Side
- Parallel, Stereo, Bridged Modes
- Speakon Outputs
- Front-Panel Attenuators
- Channel-Independent Crossovers
Pro-Lite Series Stereo Power Amplifier, 2025 Watts Per Channel at 4 OhmsDesigned for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use, the groundbreaking Pro-LITE series utilizes an advanced design that dramatically reduces weight, while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. Pro-LITE Series amplifiers are also designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a highspeed class D topology, that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available. This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Crest is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. In other words, you get an amazingly powerful and efficient amplifier that won't break your budget or your back! The ACL (Automatic Clip Limiting) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. ACL protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The Pro-LITE's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool. For your safety, read the important precautions section, as well as input, output and power connection instructions.
Although the Pro-LITE amplifier is simple to operate and housed in an ultra-strong, ultra-lightweight chassis, improper use can be dangerous. This amplifier is very high-powered and can put out high voltages and sizable currents at frequencies up to 30 kHz. Always use safe operating techniques when operating this amplifier.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 3300 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 2600 watts 1% THD both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 2025 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 1725 watts 1% THD / 1500 watts 0.2% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 1175 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 1000 watts 1% THD / 825 watts 0.2% THD, both channels driven @ 1kHz.
- Minimum Load Impedance: 2 ohms
- Maximum RMS Voltage Swing: 105 volts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz; +/- 0.5dB at 1 watt.
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 2 ohms: <0.5% @ 2250 watts 20Hz to 4kHz, decreasing to 1650 watts @ 20kHz, both channels driven.
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 4 ohms: <0.15% @ 1400 watts 20Hz to 10kHz, decreasing to 1350 watts @ 20kHz, both channels driven.
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 8 ohms: <0.15% @ 860 watts 20Hz to 4kHz, increasing to 1000 watts @ 20kHz, both channels driven.
- Input CMRR: > - 75dB @ 1 kHz
- Voltage Gain: x 40 (+32dB)
- Crossover: 100Hz switchable 2nd order high pass and 3rd low pass per channel.
- Crosstalk: > -60dB @ 1kHz @ 700 watts power @ 8 ohms.
- Hum and Noise: > -105dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 4 ohms.
- Slew Rate: > 12V/mus
- Damping Factor (8 ohms): > 210: 1 @ 20Hz - 1kHz @ 8 ohms
- Phase Response: +5 to -91 degrees from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 1.95 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 4 ohm rated power, 1.83 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 2 ohm rated power
- Input Impedance: 20 kilohms, balanced and 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Current Draw @ 1/8 in VA (watts): 1435 (890) @ 2 ohms, 920 (525) @ 4 ohms, 625 (335) @ 8 ohms
- Current Draw @ 1/3 in VA (watts): 3050 (2155) @ 2 ohms, 1880 (1200) @ 4 ohms, 1200 (715) @ 8 ohms
- Idle Consumption: 195VA, 90 watts.
- Cooling: 3 temperature dependent variable speed fans.
- Controls: 2 front panel attenuators, crossover select switch for HPF, Normal and LPF
- Indicator LEDs: Five LED indicators per channel: Active, Signal, DDT, Temperature and DC
- Protection: Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Connectors: Inputs: Dual combination 1/4" XLR, Outputs: Dual 1/4" thru, one 2-pin & one 4 pin twist-lock connector
- Construction: 0.062" thick aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5"x19"x 17" behind front panel + 0.6" for handle
- Net Weight: 6.2 kg (13.6 lbs.*)
- Gross Weight: 7.9 kg (17.4 lbs.)
Write Your Own Review