Countryman E6 Directional Earset Microphone
PA SKU # CMN E6D CONFIG MFR # E6D
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Singing & Spoken Word
- Reduces Noise & Feedback Issues
- 30 Hz to 15 kHz Frequency Response
- Includes 2 Protective Caps
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Cable Clips
- Includes Carrying Case
Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Unidirectional Earset Microphone
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
The Countryman E6 Directional Earset microphone provides high-quality voice pickup while rejecting surrounding noise, stage monitors, or feedback from nearby speakers. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earclip for world-class vocal mic sound with far better isolation than an omnidirectional mic can provide. The entire assembly weighs less than one-tenth ounce and almost disappears against the skin, so performers can forget it's there and audiences barely see it. Changeable caps let you select a cardioid pickup pattern for ease of placement, or a hypercardioid pattern for maximum isolation.
Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones.
Rugged and Reliable
The stainless steel, skin-colored, almost unbreakable boom can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat, and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. Caps and cable are field-replaceable without tools.
The springy, flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face. Available in multiple skin tones. Changeable protective caps let you change the directional pattern for maximum isolation under any condition. Sensitivities are available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
Countryman directional Earsets reject 20 dB of off-axis sound, while easy adjustment keeps the mic very close to the mouth at all times. This reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship, and cuts monitor pickup on stage. The directional Earset is ideal for concerts and other high-noise environments.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Frequency response is better than 30 Hz to 15 kHz with smooth off-axis response and >100 dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like world-class, full size performance mics but the performer has complete freedom.
With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable attaches easily seconds. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super rugged cables are available for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48 V.
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier.
- Style & Comfort
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Bendable boom custom fits every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Stiffer boom is easily adjusted yet holds its shape, making it perfect for single-wearer applications
- Exclusive quick-swap cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Extremely resistant to sweat and water
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 15 kHz
- Operating Current: 500 muA
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 2 Volts
- Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7 kOhm Load
+5V with 6.8 kOhm Load
+9V with 15 kOhm Load
- Weight: .07 oz (2 grams)
- The E6 Directional Earset is available in three sensitivities
- Model E6DW5 for general speaking
- Sensitivity: 6.0 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 125 dB SPL
- Model E6DW6 for loud speaking and vocals
- Sensitivity: 1.9 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 29 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 135 dB SPL
- Model E6DW7 for powerful vocals
- Sensitivity: 0.60 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 39 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 145 dB SPL
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, wind screen, cardioid and hypercardioid caps.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
Write Your Own Review