- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Smallest Lavalier in the World
- For Theater, Live, & Studio Use
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 5 Foot Cable Length
- Low Handling Noise
- Rugged Construction
- Includes 3 Protective Caps
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Cable Clips
- Includes Carrying Case
Sub-Miniature Moisture Resistant Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
Only one tenth of an inch in diameter, the Countryman B6 is the smallest lavalier in the world and outperforms microphones many times its size.
The changeable protective caps provide moisture resistance and color options and let you shape the frequency response to suit different applications or to match other microphones.
With exceptionally low handling noise and rugged construction, the B6 is the ideal choice for theater, broadcast, churches, and general lavalier applications.
Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers, the B6 is easily hidden in hair or on costumes, or taped to a performer's face. The B6 comes in five colors to match clothing, hair, and skin tones, or use a felt tip marker to color the white caps for near-perfect concealability. Never suffer the hassle and degraded sound quality of under-clothing miking again.
Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
Rugged and Reliable
The B6 is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps and is well-suited to use in hair or on the body. The protective caps are easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup. The Kevlar-reinforced cable gives it world-class survivability.
Exceptional Sound Quality
The highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic. Low distortion at SPL up to 140 dB on 48 V Phantom Power. The Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise. Excellent rejection of surrounding noise.
- Low distortion at SPL up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Style & Comfort
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers at only .1" (2.5mm) diameter
- Comes is six colors to blend with clothing and skin tones.
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone. Use a felt-tip marker to color the white caps to get an exceptional match.
- Built to withstand perspiration and makeup, for use in hair or on the body
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- OPERATING CURRENT: 500 uA
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 1 to 2 Volts
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE:
+3V with 2.7 kOhm load
+5V with 6.8 kOhm load
+9V with 15 kOhm load
- WEIGHT: 0.07 oz (2 g)
W4 (gray band): 16.0 mV/Pascal
W5 (red band): 7.0 mV/Pascal
W6 (blue band): 2.0 mV/Pascal
- EQUIVALENT ACOUSTIC NOISE:
W4: 24 dBA
W5: 29 dBA
W6: 39 dBA
- OVERLOAD SOUND LEVEL:
W4: 120 dB SPL
W5: 130 dBA SPL
W6: 140 dBA SPL
- CABLE LENGTH: 5 Feet
- Supplied with carrying case, black and white cable clips, wind screen, and 3 protective caps.
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that is easy to hide
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or glued on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast
- Also suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications