PA SKU # CMN B2D CONFIG MFR # B2D
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hypercardioid Pattern
- Minimal Visibility
- Super Rugged Cable
- Detachable Cable
- Choice of 5 Colors
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes 5' Cable
Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Miniature Directional Lavalier Microphone
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
The B2D mic is easily the smallest directional lavalier in the world, with the next smallest mic being more than twice its size. Combined with exceptional sound quality and isolation, this tiny package opens up a new set of miking options that were previously unavailable. The tight hypercardioid pattern gives the B2D an extra 6-10 dB of headroom compared to an omni lav, meaning less problems with feedback, ambient noise, room rumble, and phase cancellations with multiple mics.
- Tight hypercardioid pattern rejects surrounding noise 6-10 dB better on average than an omnidirectional lavalier.
- Low distortion at SPL up to 140dB (W6 sensitivity version).
- Super-rugged cable boasts greater than 45 lbs break strength.
- Accurate frequency response tuned for excellent speech intelligibility in chest and head worn applications.
- Detachable cables allow swapping from one wireless transmitter to another, or to an XLR input on the mixing console.
- Style & Comfort
- Smaller than the cable of other lavaliers.
- Comes is five colors to blend with clothing and skin tones.
- Easily hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match button hole, sweater weave or skin tone. Use a felt-tip marker to color the white caps to get an exceptional match.
- Built to withstand perspiration and makeup, for use in hair or on the body.
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup.
- Aramid-reinforced cable withstands heavy use.
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz to 18 kHz Cable Break Strength: > 45 pounds Weight : .18 oz (5 grams)
- The B2D lavalier is available in three sensitivities
- standard (gray band) for most uses Sensitivity: 6.0 mV/Pascal Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 34 dBA SPL Overload Sound Level: 120 dB SPL
- mid (red band, -10 dB re W4) head mic for theater Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pascal Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 39 dBA SPL Overload Sound Level: 130 dB SPL
- low (blue band, -20 dB re W4) for powerful vocals Sensitivity: 0.6 mV/Pascal Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 44 dBA SPL Overload Sound Level: 140 dB SPL
- Supplied with a 5' cable, carrying case, windscreen, single isolation clip, protective cap, and detachable connector.
- Easily hidden in hair/costumes or taped on performers' faces in film, theater and broadcast.
- Well-suited for news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools and general lavalier applications.
Write Your Own Review
More from Countryman