PA SKU # CTK PR216OPTIONP7 MFR # PR-216 OPTION P7
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Piggyback Receiver for Speakers/RF Links
- Output Adjustable up to +15 dB
- Powered Via Audio Input Jack/9 V Battery
- No Need for Cumbersome Speaker Cables
PR-216 receiver with BNC connector and SLW-216 R flexible helical whip antenna in place of the standard volume control knob with separate audio output level adjustment control. Includes CB-36 XLRM audio output cable, P-11 storage pouch, and BC-216 belt clip.
Frequency Synthesized Personal Receiver with BNC Connector and SLW-216 R Flexible Helical Whip Antenna
The unique PR-216 Option 7 receiver is perfect for use as a "piggyback" receiver on powered speakers for remote speaker linkups and for field "point-to-point" RF links. This option makes it easy to achieve convenient speaker placement and on-location remote audio feed. The MBS-216 mounting bracket stand and MB-216 mounting bracket can also be used for optimal receiver placement.
The PR-216 Option 7 receiver includes a BNC antenna connector with a short whip antenna (SLW-216) and line level audio output adjustable up to +15 dB. The receiver can be battery powered and has phantom power capability through the aux input jack. The SLW-216 is a rugged and convenient antenna ensuring dependable RF reception.
- Adjustable Line Level Output
- Low Power Consumption
- Full Fidelity Frequency Response
- Multi-Channel Compatible
- Rugged and Durable Design
- Audio Output: Headset output +15 dBu (low impedance)
- Connector: Stereo/mono 3.5 mm audio output connector
- Indicators: LED Power/Battery indicator
- Power On/Off switch
- Volume control (50 dB range)
- 99-position rotary channel selector switches
- Audio Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.002% frequency synthesized crystal controlled
- Ultimate Quieting: Better than 95 dB (Ch. 41-60 Companded)
- Modulation: Up to 10 kHz
- Power Requirements: 9 volt alkaline battery - 6 volt cut off
- Idle Power Consumption: 15 mA fixed
- Dimensions: 1 1/6" x 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" (27 mm x 57 mm x 83 mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Comtek