Community ENT212 2-Way Compact Speaker Column (White)
PA SKU # COM ENT212W MFR # ENT212W UPC # 617174015749
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Scalable Design
- 100Hz to 22kHz Frequency Range
- Constant-Directivity Vertical Dispersion
- Includes Pan-Tilt Bracket
- Outdoor Ready
ENTASYS Two-Way Compact Point Source Column Line Array System - WhiteThe ENT212 is an all-weather column line array housed in an attractive, heavy duty extruded PVC enclosure. Twice the height of the ENT206, the ENT212 provides vertical directional control at far lower frequencies than the ENT206, plus enough power to cover medium-sized venues as the primary system. The ENT212 excels in noisy environments - gymnasiums and other athletic venues are just two of many examples - while its high-fidelity response makes it suitable for more subtle applications such as scholastic auditoriums, houses of worship, jazz and folk music clubs, corporate AV presentations, and much more. The excellent vertical directivity conquers large, reverberant spaces, providing excellent intelligibility and musicality. With the addition of subwoofers, an ENT212 system is capable of meeting a vast range of requirements, from the soccer stadium to the performing arts center. The ENT212 employs twelve high-power LF cone drivers and four Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter arrays in a single-amped configuration that employs a 4-way frequency shaded crossover.
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes, include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation, a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep "teardrop" footprint.
- Included pan-tilt mounting bracket
- Constant-directivity vertical dispersion
- Outdoor ready
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 39.1" x 4.62" x 7.47" (993 x 117 x 189 mm)
- Finish: Black or White high gloss PVC paintable, with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W(@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 121 dB (127 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 325W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Operating Range: 100 Hz - 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 12 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF - 4 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 140° x 15°
Write Your Own Review
More from Community