Community ENT206 2-Way Compact Speaker Column (White)
PA SKU # COM ENT206W MFR # ENT206W UPC # 617174015725
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Scalable Design
- 120Hz to 22kHz Frequency Range
- Constant-Directivity Vertical Dispersion
- Includes Pan-Tilt Bracket
- Outdoor Ready
ENTASYS Two-Way Compact Point Source Column Line Array System - WhiteThe ENT206 is an all-weather, column array loudspeaker housed in an attractive, heavy duty extruded PVC enclosure. Double the height of the smaller ENT203, the ENT206 provides directional control at significantly lower frequencies than the ENT203, along with enough power to effectively cover much larger areas while still remaining unobtrusive. Ideally suited to applications such as music and speech reinforcement for reverberant houses of worship, hotel lobbies, assembly rooms, transit stations, indoor/outdoor swimming pools, outdoor smoking areas, bowling alleys, and much more, the ENT206 is a solid performer that belies its small size. Like the ENT203, the ENT206 also can be utilized to support larger systems for delay and area fill. The ENT206 employs six high-power LF cone drivers and two Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter arrays in a two-way, single-amped configuration.
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes, include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation, a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep "teardrop" footprint.
- Constant-directivity vertical dispersion
- Included pan-tilt mounting bracket
- Outdoor ready
- Finish: Black or White high gloss PVC paintable, with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 140° x 20°
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 115 dB (121 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Operating Range: 120Hz - 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 6 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF - 2 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.9" x 4.62 " x 7.47 " (506 x 117 x 189 mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Community