PA SKU # COM ENT203B MFR # ENT203B UPC # 617174015695
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Scalable Design
- 150Hz to 22kHz Frequency Range
- Constant-Directivity Vertical Dispersion
- Includes Pan-Tilt Bracket
- Outdoor Ready
Color Black White
The smallest member of the ENTASYS 200 family, the ENT203 is an excellent choice when sonic clarity and predictable directional control are required from a diminutive and unobtrusive loudspeaker system. Typical applications include music and speech reinforcement for small houses of worship, hotel meeting rooms, transit stations, background and foreground music for hotels, resorts and themed attractions, and much more. Additionally, the ENT203 complements and supports larger loudspeakers when used for delay fill or area fill, particularly in reverberant environments where controlled directivity is vital for intelligibility. The ENT203 employs three high-power LF cone drivers and one Community CRE (Compact Ribbon Emulator) HF tweeter array in a two-way, single-amped configuration.
ENTASYS Two-Way Compact Point Source Column Line Array System - Black
All ENTASYS 200 models are available in standard black or white finishes, include selectable low impedance or 70/100-volt operation, a rugged pan-tilt mounting bracket and a permanently mounted safety eyebolt. The paintable enclosures share a 4-5/8-inch wide by 7-1/2-inch deep "teardrop" footprint.
- The ENT203 utilizes three 80mm woofers and a three-element CRE HF module to achieve performance similar to typical 6-inch 2-way wood box loudspeakers
- Outdoor ready
- Constant-directivity vertical dispersion
- Included pan-tilt mounting bracket
- Finish: Black or White high gloss PVC paintable, with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth: (H x V): 140° x 40°
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W, 1.88W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 111 dB (117 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 75W continuous @ 16 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 92 dB
- Operating Range: 150Hz - 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 3 x 80mm Excursion Mylar HF - 1 x 3-element Compact Ribbon Emulator
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 10.3" x 4.62 " x 7.47 " (262 x 117 x 189 mm)
Write Your Own Review
More from Community