PA SKU # COM ENTFR MFR # ENT-FR UPC # 617174012311
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Scalable Design
- Wide Frequency Range
- High Speech Intelligibility
- Integrated T-Bar Bracket
- Outdoor Ready
Color Black White
ENTASYS FR offers superior performance, high output and high power handling capability in architecturally appealing enclosures. The scalable design supports configurations of loudspeakers from singles to floor-to-ceiling arrays of any length, meeting the acoustical design needs of nearly any application. The ENTASYS FR high-performance three-way column line source loudspeaker system is designed for permanent installation in applications such as auditoria, airports, train stations, conference centers, houses of worship, stadium concourses and museums.
ENTASYS Full-Range Three-Way Column Line Array System - Black
ENTASYS is most beneficial in medium to large highly reverberant spaces. As a modular true line source, an array of nearly any length can be assembled. Longer arrays minimize sound reflections, reducing reverberation and increasing speech intelligibility. The ENTASYS FR and LF are equally suited for indoor and outdoor direct exposure applications.
The system is designed to be modular, allowing the installer to place the center of the vertical system lobe symmetrically or asymmetrically about the vertical axis of the column array. Multiple ENTASYS FR columns may be used to create single lobe, focused coverage. Or, by implementing tall arrays using both FR and LF columns, multiple vertical lobes can be created at independent points on the column - something previously only possible using powered, steered arrays. A wide range of mounting brackets is available to fit nearly every installation.
- Outdoor ready
- True line source performance to 16 kHz
- Adjustable vertical nominal beamwidth
- Scalable, high output modular system
- Custom colors and modified vertical coverage options available
- Finish: Black or White high gloss aluminum paintable, with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° x 12° or 120° x 6°
- Continuous Max Output: 122 dB
- Power Handling: 600W continuous @ 12 ohms
- Operating Range: 200 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Transducers: LF - 6 x 3.5" Neodymium; MF - 18 x 2.35"; HF - 6 x 7-element (42) planar-coupled Compact Ribbon Emulators
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44.5" x 5.5" x 7.4" (1129 x 140 x 187 mm)
- 120° x 6° information shown; refer to full specs for additional data
Write Your Own Review
More from Community