PA SKU # COM DS8W MFR # DS8-W UPC # 617174015107
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Modern Architectural Design
- Concealed Wiring System
- High Output, High Intelligibility
- Wide, Consistent Dispersion
- 8 ohm or 70V/100V Operation
- Outdoor Ready
Color Black White
Community's architectural D SERIES Surface Mount Loudspeakers are low profile, compact enclosures with dynamic sound quality and excellent intelligibility. The subwoofer is available for extended low frequency enhancement.
8-Inch High Output, High Quality Surface Mount Two-Way Loudspeaker - White
For larger installations, the 8-inch DS8 provides higher sound pressure levels, higher sensitivity and greater bass extension. The DS8 also easily outperforms competitive 10-inch format loudspeakers. The DS models are equipped with built-in autoformers, allowing the full loudspeaker output to be realized with low impedance or 70V or 100V distribution lines.
All D SERIES surface mount loudspeakers are elegantly styled with paintable black and white finishes. For durability and improved sonic quality, the cabinets feature thick-wall, internally-reinforced high impact ABS construction with rounded surfaces that greatly reduce the acoustic resonances common in flat-sided cabinets. The easy to install enclosures also feature zinc-rich epoxy dual-layer powder-coated grilles and mounting brackets, stainless steel hardware and an included IP56 wiring cover.
With a modern architectural appearance that aesthetically merges well in most environments, combined with weather-resistant capability, high output and HF compression driver intelligibility, the D SERIES surface mount models are ideally suited for use in a wide variety of high quality speech and music applications.
- Outdoor ready
- Integrated concealed wiring system
- Modern architectural design and included Infin-A-Ball low profile mounting bracket
- High output, high intelligibility with wide, consistent dispersion
- Operating Range: 60 Hz - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Power Handling: 150W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 117 dB (123 dB Peak)
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W (@70V only)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 115° Conical
- Finish: Black or White ABS matte plastic, paintable with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.5" x 9.0" x 10.1" (470 x 230 x 257 mm)
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 8" cone, HF - 1 x 1.25" exit compression driver
Write Your Own Review
More from Community