Community D5 5" Coaxial 2-Way Ceiling Loudspeaker
PA SKU # COM D5 MFR # D5 UPC # 617174014438
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Easy Installation
- Superb Intelligibility
- Uniform Coverage & Voicing
- 8 ohm or 70V/100V Operation
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology
- Tru-Phase Waveguide
5-Inch High Output High Quality Two-Way Ceiling LoudspeakerThe D5 has a more focused dispersion, higher sensitivity and output than the smaller D4. The high performance D5 is a true coaxial loudspeaker with a real compression driver concentrically arranged so that the upper frequencies emerge through the center of the low-frequency driver's magnetic structure and cone via a precisely tapered Tru-Phase high-frequency waveguide. This special construction provides consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz, all but eliminating high-frequency narrowing. Further pattern improvement is achieved by precisely mounting the low frequency driver (and its concentric HF driver) centered in the baffle, as contrasted to the offset designs used by others.
The D SERIES offers powerful magnetic structures and efficient coils to ensure high output, which results in more headroom per power amplifier. Each D SERIES ceiling model includes everything needed for standard installations, and has a built-in autoformer allowing it to be used in 8-ohm or 70V/100V applications. The D SERIES ceiling loudspeakers are ETL listed and all models have been tested by ETL to comply with UL1480, UL2043 and CSA60065.
- Superb intelligibility with reduced distortion, uniform voicing
- Easy installation with Drop-Stop and Twist-Assist features
- Carbon Ring Cone Technology and Tru-Phase waveguide
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 93 dB
- Power Handling: 100W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 113 dB (119 dB Peak)
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W (@70V only)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 130° Conical
- Finish: Corrosion-resistant zinc plated steel can, white paintable ABS baffle, white powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (H x Dia): 6.8" x 9.8" (172 x 248 mm)
- Operating Range: 65 Hz - 22 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 5", HF - 1 x 1" exit compression driver
Write Your Own Review
More from Community