Community CS6 6.5" Coaxial 2-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker (White)
PA SKU # COM CS6W MFR # CS6-W UPC # 617174015374
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Easy Installation
- High Intelligibility
- Uniform Coverage & Voicing
- 8 ohm or 70V/100V Operation
- Outdoor Ready
6.5-Inch Coaxial Two-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker - WhiteThe CS6 incorporates the same 6.5-inch full-range loudspeaker (as the C6) in a black or white paintable ABS surface mount enclosure. It also has a more focused dispersion than the smaller CS4. It contains a proprietary Tru-Phase waveguide that produces a consistently wide conical polar response up to 16 kHz. The CS6 features a genuine coaxial design using separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers for reduced distortion and high sensitivity, thereby permitting up to 3 dB greater output level while requiring up to half the amplification power of competing products.
Easily outperforming loudspeakers of a larger size format, the CS6 provides high power handling, high sensitivity and realistic sound reproduction. This loudspeaker is equipped with a built-in autoformer, allowing large numbers of distributed loudspeakers to be powered from a 70V or 100V amplifier output. A convenient front-accessible power tap switch is hidden behind a rotatable logo. Installation is simple and flexible using the included multi-angle pan-tilt bracket which allows low profile mounting and precise positioning of the enclosure in either horizontal or vertical orientation.
Thanks to the internally reinforced, black or white paintable ABS enclosures, zinc-rich epoxy dual-layer powder-coated grilles and brackets, weather-treated drivers, and the included IP56 sealed wiring cover, all standard surface mount models are equally suited for indoor or outdoor direct exposure applications.
- Included pan and tilt yoke
- Cost effective design with uniform voicing
- Outdoor ready
- Finish: Black or White ABS matte plastic, paintable with dual-layer powder-coated steel grille
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): 120° Conical
- 70V/100V Autoformer: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W (@70V only)
- Continuous Max Output: 108 dB (114 dB Peak)
- Power Handling: 60W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 90 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.0" x 11.8" x 10.7" (177 x 300 x 272 mm)
- Operating Range: 65 Hz - 13.5 kHz
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 6.5"; HF - 1 x .75" exit compression driver
Write Your Own Review
More from Community