PA SKU # CLM CL4RACK MFR # CL-4 UPC # 793573774217
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4x Mic Inputs
- Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics
- +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate
- Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics
- Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps
- Made in the USA
Active Ultra-Clean Gain
Four Rack Mountable Channels of Cloudlifter for Installations and Touring Racks
Provides four channels of up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
Plug & Play
Connect up to four dynamic or ribbon mics to the input and connect the output to a mixer or preamp. Great for recording/broadcast studio installation or live rigs.
Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
The Cloudlifter's discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, standard 19" rack mountable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
The Cloudlifter CL-4 is made for installations.
Recording & broadcast studios, live sound touring rigs, houses of worship, clubs and music venues.
- Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output
- Provides 2 distinct stages of clean gain
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @ 3 kOhms
- Rugged, road ready, and portable, for studio, stage, and broadcasting
4x XLR input
4x XLR output
- Input Impedance: 3 kOhms
- Gain: +25 dB
Write Your Own Review
More from Cloud Microphones