Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
PA SKU # CLM CL1 MFR # CL-1 UPC # 094922059796
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 1x Mic Input
- Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics
- +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate
- Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics
- Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps
- Made in the USA
Hear More of Your Dynamic & Ribbon Microphone's Character and Clarity with Active Ultra-Clean GainActive Ultra-Clean Gain
Provides up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain in two distinct stages and optimal impedance loading for dynamic and ribbon mics to perform their best.
Plug & Play
Simply connect your dynamic or ribbon mic to the input and connect a mixer or preamp to the output. The Cloudlifter does the rest.
Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
The Cloudlifter allows you to cut through the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
The Cloudlifter's discrete JFET circuitry preserves the source's natural sound while keeping the direct audio path clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
Cloudlifters are an essential tool for any audio scenario.
Recording into a DAW interface, performing live on stage, producing a podcast, using long cable runs in the studio, miking soft sound sources and using noisy or low gain preamps are just a few of its many uses .
- Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output
- Provides 2 distinct stages of clean gain
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @ 3 kOhms
- Rugged, road ready, and portable, for studio, stage, and broadcasting
1x XLR input
1x XLR output
- Input Impedance: 3 kOhms
- Gain: +25 dB
Write Your Own Review