Clear Com PRC2 Wireless IFB Receiver (Block 21: 537.6-563.1 MHz)
PA SKU # CCM PRC221 MFR # PRC2-21
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- UHF Wireless IFB Receiver Beltpack, Frequency Block 21: 537.6 to 563.1 MHz
UHF Wireless IFB Receiver Beltpack, Frequency Block 21: 537.6 to 563.1 MHzWireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFB PRC-2 receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The default frequency of the receiver is set by two rotary switches on the side panel. Up to five additional frequencies can also be programmed into the receiver memory using the scan mode.
The design uses +/-20 kHz FM deviation for efficient use of the bandwidth, with compandor noise reduction circuitry for an excellent signal to noise ratio.
The receiver will drive a wide variety of earbuds, headphones and induction neck loops at substantial levels, with loads from 16 Ohms to 600 Ohms.
The receiver is housed in a rugged machined aluminum package. A spring-loaded belt clip provides a secure mounting on a wide variety of belts, pockets and fabrics.
- Preset (default) frequency can be set without power or transmitter signal
- Frequency agile with 256 frequencies
- Scan mode stores up to five additional frequencies
- Multi-color LED and rotary control for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
- Spring-loaded belt clip
- Attached battery door
- 8 hours battery life (alkaline)
- 20 hours battery life (lithium)
- Operating Frequencies: 486.4 to 691.1 MHz
Block 19: 486.4 to 511.9 MHz
Block 20: 512.0 to 537.5 MHz
Block 21: 537.6 to 563.1 MHz
Block 24: 614.4 to 639.9 MHz
Block 25: 640.0 to 665.5 MHz
Block 26: 665.6 to 691.1 MHz
- Frequency control: Crystal Controlled PLL Sensitivity: 1 uv (20 dB SINAD)
- Signal/Noise ratio: 95 dB A-weighted
- Squelch quieting: 90 dB
- AM rejection: 50 dB, 10 uV to 100 mV Modulation acceptance: ±20 kHz
- Spurious rejection: Greater than 70 dB
- Third order intercept: 0 dBm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz, (±1db)
- Pilot tone: 29.997 kHz, 4.5 kHz deviation (fixed crystal controlled)
- Audio output: 1V RMS into 50 Ohms minimum
- Antenna: Headphone cable
- Programmable memory: Switches set default frequency; up to five additional frequencies can be stored in memory
- Front panel controls: Single knob controls Audio Output Level, Power on, programming and Scan Frequency Selection
- Indicators: Multi-color LED indicator for power on and battery status. Blinks to indicate channel number and during scanning.
- Power requirement:
9V alkaline battery lasts about 8 hours
9V lithium battery lasts about 20 hours
Power consumption: 60 mA Weight: 7.3 oz with battery Size: 3.6 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches (housing only) (belt clip and knob extend
- beyond the housing)
- Power consumption: 60 mA
- Weight: 7.3 oz with battery
- Size: 3.6 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches (housing only) (belt clip and knob extend beyond the housing)
Write Your Own Review