Clear Com HLI-2W2 2-Wire Interface Module
PA SKU # CCM HLI2W2 MFR # HLI-2W2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- HelixNet 2-Wire Interface Module
HelixNet 2-Wire Interface ModuleHelixNet Main Stations accept both two-wire and four-wire optional interface modules, offering seamless connectivity to virtually all common two-wire and four-wire audio systems.
Designing a seamless interface between analog two-wire and digital systems is no simple feat, yet Clear-Com has done just that. The HLI-2W2 Interface Module enables two-channels of Clear-Com or RTS intercom to transparently interface with digital HelixNet intercom channels. This two-wire module preserves the wideband two-wire frequency response, is conveniently packaged in a rugged, pluggable module, and is easily assignable to any of the HelixNet Main Station intercom channels. Requires external partyline power source.
- 7.36" x 2.24" x 1.54" (187mm x 57mm x 39mm)
- 16oz (.454kg)
- Intercom Line: (2) 3-pin XLR-F
- Maximum Level Before Clipping: 6dBu
- Nominal Input Level: -18dBu (C-C), -12dBu (RTS)
- Input Impedance: >= 10KΩ bridging
- The following specified for a route to four-wire input at 0dBu in
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz ±3dB
- Distortion: <0.2% THD @ 1kHz
- Noise: <-55dBu
- The following specified for a route from a four-wire output at 0dBu out
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 10 kHz ±3dB
- Distortion: <0.2% THD @ 1 kHz
- Noise: <-75dBu
- Auto-nulling and Echo Cancellation
- RTS/Clear-Com Selectable
- Termination: External
- Power: 30V max external
- Power Requirements
- DC Voltage Range: 20-30 volts
Write Your Own Review
More from Clear Com