Clear Com CC-400 Dual-Ear Headset (6-Pin Male XLR)
PA SKU # CCM CC400X6 MFR # CC-400-X6
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Double-Ear Standard Headset with 6-Pin Male XLR Connector
Double-Ear Standard Headset with 6-Pin Male XLR ConnectorThe CC-400 double-ear headset features high ambient-noise attenuation headphones and a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone that provide high quality audio. The headset has a flexible design and soft-ear pads to offer superior comfort. Able to rotate 300 degrees, the microphone boom acts as an On/Off switch for quick microphone muting.
- Type: Closed-back
- Driver: 40mm diameter, neodymium magnet, copper-clad aluminium wire voice coil
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 300Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -61.0 dB ±3.5 dB; at 1kHz, typical
- 98dB ±3 dB (SPL); at 1kHz typical
- 200 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Microphone: 200 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Cable: 5ft (1.55m) long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 4-pin Female XLR
- Packaging for CC-400
- 4.8 x 13 x 10.43 in (WxHxD)
- (122 x 330 x 265 mm)
- 11.1oz (315g) without 8-pin cable assembly and M3*18mm SCREW
Write Your Own Review