Clear Com CC-220 Dual-Ear Lightweight Headset (7-Pin Female XLR)
PA SKU # CCM CC220X7 MFR # CC-220-X7
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Double-Ear Light-Weight Headset with 7-Pin Female XLR Connector
Double-Ear Light-Weight Headset with 7-Pin Female XLR Connector
The CC-220 is a double-ear premium light-weight headset that has high performance headphones and cardioid dynamic microphones that provide high quality audio. The headset has a flexible design and includes both a soft leatherette or foam ear pads for superior comfort.
- High quality dynamic cardioid microphone
- 20Hz-20KHz frequency response
- Choice of earpads: leatherette or foam
- Flexible gooseneck microphone positioning
- Boom rotation ON/OFF switch for quick microphone muting
- Interchangable cabling for easy connector changing and repair
- Fully serviceable headset
- Type: Closed-back
- Driver: 36mm diameter, neodymium magnet, copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- Frequency Response: 20Hz v- 20kHz
- Element: Dynamic
- Driver: 15mm, neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -64 dB ±3.5 dB; at 1kHz, typical
- 96 dB ±3 dB (SPL); at 1kHz typical
- Maximum: 500mW
- 200 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Microphone: 200 ohms ±30%; at 1kHz typical
- Cable: 5ft (1.55m) long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 4-pin Female XLR
- Packaging for CC-220
- 6.7 x 8 x 3.5 in (WxHxD)
- (170 x 205 x 90 mm)
- 6.8 oz (195g) without 8-pin cable assembly and M3*18mm SCREW
Write Your Own Review