- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- RDM Autopatch
- HSV Colour Mixing
- Colour Picker
- Built-in FX
- Chase and Cue Support
- Execute Window
- Audio Triggering
- Tap to Time
- Software Upgrade/Downgrade
- Easy Fixture Personality Update
QuickQ software is a new, radically simplified version of the MagicQ software, designed with a quick and easy user interface and a comprehensive feature-set that makes programming easy for students, volunteers, or part-time operators, and is even comfortable to use by professionals on small-scale shows. The software's smart phone like interface features an intuitive home screen and gesture support that makes it easy to learn. Fixtures can be visually laid out exactly as they are rigged within the software's home screen, where they can be selected and controlled using simple actions, such as pinch to zoom. The software incorporates powerful fixture effects, which enable fast and flexible programming. Build cues, cue stacks and chases within the software, re-ordering cues simply by dragging and dropping cues with stacks and syncing chases using sound to light or tap to time them. QuickQ software is show compatible with our more advanced MagicQ software, enabling users to load show files between both QuickQ and MagicQ and progress freely throughout the ChamSys range.
QuickQ 10 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The QuickQ 10 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer and LED colour mixing fixtures. The console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect, patch and configure RDM compliant fixtures and features in-built WIFI enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Andoid and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the QuickQ interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows that includes the renowned ChamSys MagicVis visualiser. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the QuickQ console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 23,000 fixtures. ChamSys is renowned for its Quick updates to support new fixtures
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
The Free MagicVis visualiser is built into the offline editor, QuickQ designer, for an offline visualisation of QuickQ programmed shows. QuickQ users can use the ChamSys MagicVis visualiser to view the output of a QuickQ console on a Windows or Mac external monitor, while programming on a QuickQ console.
Show files can be moved between QuickQ consoles or the QuickQ Designer offline editor and the more advanced MagicQ consoles and software, as well as between versions. When loading a MagicQ show file on a QuickQ console, only the features supported by the QuickQ console will be kept.
QuickQ uses an extensive personality library of over 24,000 fixture files shared by MagicQ. If a lighting fixture can’t be found in the library, you can import your own head files. Our developers update daily these files daily.
- Smartphone-like interface offers intuitive menu selection and gesture support that allows for simplified actions like pinching to zoom
- Cue stacks with fade time, drag-and-drop cue ordering and time code support make programming a breeze
- Chases with speed, cross fade and tap to time create awesome looks when programming
- Built-in effects library for position, colour, beam and intensity channels helps build versatile shows
- Layout screen allows for quick access to fixture and group selections to speed up programming time
- RDM auto-syncing addresses and patches RDM connected fixtures automatically to your console, so you don't have to deal with doing this manually
- Simple user interface
- Easy navigation
- Large touch screen with easy to understand and intuitive graphical interface
- User prompts through setup, programming and operation
- Console Output Capacity
- No limit on number of fixtures, only by number of universes supported
- User Interface
- Modeled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- Supports pinching for zooming and scrolling
- The remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- Playback Faders
- Dedicated Grand Master fader
- Dedicated Cue Stack Control section
- One Cue Stack and two Chase faders
- Playbacks compatible with and aid progression towards MagicQ
- Fixture Faders
- Fader for Intensity Control
- Flash button
- Fixture, Group and Cue modes
- RGB LED shows current mode/state
- 20 fixture faders
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- Colour Control
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for colour control
- Select from in-built palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- 2 USB ports for loading and saving shows, and for optional keyboard and mouse audio input and output
- In-built WIFI port for simple connection of tablets and smart phones
- Offline Software
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy upgrades
- Includes MagicVis visualiser
- Replicates entire QuickQ console software excluding output
- Touch Screen: 9.7"
- Universes Supported: 1
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 1
- Fixtures Supported: 512
- Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 0
- Master Faders: 2 Chase, 1 Cue Stack
- Cue Stacks: 1
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: N
- MIDI: N
- MIDI Timecode: N
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs & Dimmers
- Size (WDH mm): 525 x 350 x 106
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Windows 7 or above, macOS 10.11 or above, 200MB of disk space.
- OpenGL 3.3 or above. Full HD screen recommended.
- QuickQ Designer is an offline editor and does not output DMX.
- v1.0 released 7th Sep 2018