Chamsys MQ40N Compact Lighting Console
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 4 Universes
- 10 Playback faders, 200 pages
- 20 Execute buttons
- Complete DMX Lighting Console
- Fits Hand Luggage Restrictions
- Silent Operation
- Free MagicVis visualiser app
- Free MagicHD media player app
- Quick and Easy to Program
- Fully Featured Theatre Stacks
- Pixel Mapping
- iOS/Android remote app
Lightweight MagicQ Lighting Console
MagicQ MQ40N is part of a new generation of small and lightweight MagicQ Consoles specifically designed for travelling lighting designers. The MagicQ MQ40 fits within the hand luggage restrictions of all the major budget airlines including Ryanair, Easyjet and South West. Based on the same ARM technology used in modern phones and tablets the MagicQ MQ40N has lower power consumpton and does not require a fan - enabling silent operation for theatrical and corporate shows.
MagicQ MQ40N features a simplified version of the MagicQ GUI, designed to make the console simple and easy to use for installations, clubs and schools while still featuring advanced features such as MagicVis and MagicHD connectivity options and in-built Pixel Mapper found in all other MagicQ consoles, and utilises the same software and show formats, enabling compatibility between all products in the MagicQ range.
MagicQ MQ40N supports a total of four univeres either by direct DMX outputs on the rear panel or via network.
MagicQ MQ40N can be connected via network to a PC or Mac running ChamSys free MagicVis lighting visualisation software for full visualisation of all the universes at no extra cost.
MagicQ MQ40N can be connected via network to a PC or Mac running ChamSys free MagicHD media player software for output of up to 8 layers of HD media at no extra cost.
MagicQ MQ40N incorporates high reliability components, including high durability metal Neutrik connectors.
MagicQ MQ40N provides an immensely powerful complete control console in an ultra compact size. It is ideal for easy transport and fitting into small spaces, and is the console of choice for controlling lighting, video and LED. The MagicQ MQ40N also makes an ideal "tech console" for testing lighting on stage or in the warehouse.
- Tracking / non-tracking option
- Fixture, FX and Gel Library
- In-built Fixture Editor
- Fixture Morphing & Cloning
- Powerful PC/Mac Show Editor
- Rainbow colour picker (CMY, RGB, HSI)
- Individual fade times on any channel
- Easy fanning of parameters and times
- Configurable faders - HTP, LTP, speed, size, masters
- Theatre mark cues, split fades and inhibit masters
- Architectural Zoning and Day/Date support
- Universes: 4
- Channels: 2048
- Number of fixtures: Up to 2048
- Cues: 5000
- Cue stacks: 2000
- Palettes: 4096
- Groups: 5000
- Numbers of shows: Virtually unlimited
- Encoders: 8
- Faders: 12
- Rear panel USB ports: 4
- Audio input (1 channel, 7 band): Yes
- Network ports: 1
- Display ports: 1 VGA (fixed resolution 1024x768, non touch)
- Desk lamp: 1 dual colour
- Dust cover: 1
- Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
- Width: 525mm (20.7")
- Depth: 385mm (15.2")
- Height: 140mm (5.5")
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.3lb)
- Flightcased dimensions:
- Width: 600mm (23.6")
- Depth: 520mm (20.5")
- Height: 240mm (9.5")
- Weight: 15kg (33lb)