Celemony Melodyne Studio 1, 2, or Cre8 Upgrade to Studio 4 (Digital Download)
Electronic Download This product can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website. You will receive an email with the license code after you complete your order. Orders that are placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
PA SKU # MEL STUDIO4UPGRADE MFR # 1035-676
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Unlimited Multi-Track Audio Editing
- Tempo Intelligence
- Direct Note Access Technology
- Sound Editor Allows Editing of Overtones
- Monophonic or Polyphonic Material
- Extract Scales from Audio Recordings
- Transfer Melodies from Track to Track
- Stand-Alone or ReWire
- Connect via ReWire to Compatible DAWs
- Perfect for Extensive Sound Design
>>*This Upgrade Requires Melodyne Studio 1, 2, 3, or Cre8*
Polyphonic Pitch Shifting/Time Stretching Software - (Upgrade to Studio 4)(Digital Download)
Melodyne 4 studio offers you all Melodyne functions for both correction and creative applications on an unlimited number of tracks. You can edit the sound and musical content of your recordings in such an intuitive manner or make such far-reaching changes with no other audio tool.
Melodyne Studio 4 from Celemony is pitch/time shifting software that provides the ability to tune and rhythmically realign notes that don't quite make the cut, either in monophonic or polyphonic situations. It's also useful for time-stretching and tempo-shifting entire mixes, if need be. The software is available in 32- and 64-bit usages.
With an adaptable single-window user interface, editing is intuitive, and is made even more flexible with the addition of ancillary browser and inspector windows. The audio is displayed in the form of "blobs" spaced out in time and representing the position and dynamics of individual notes. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Conform notes to certain scale shapes or add new notes to source material, thereby creating melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic variations.
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The full Melodyne toolkit
- Unlimited tracks with Multitrack Note Editing
- The Sound Editor with its unique capabilities
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit
- OS X: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or newer
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Perfect for:
- Vocal Tuning
- Sound Editing
- Format Control
- Creative Tasks