Celemony Melodyne Essential 4 Pitch Shifting/Time Stretching Software
PA SKU # MEL ESSENTIAL4 MFR # 10-11213 UPC # 4260074434903
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Tune & Realign Single Notes
- Stand-Alone or ReWire
- Universal Time-Stretching Algorithm
- AAX Native, Audio Units, VST, RTAS
- Mac OS X, Windows
Pitch Shifting/Time Stretching Software - Boxed VersionMelodyne 4 editor offers you all the key Melodyne functions for the correction and creative editing of individual tracks. Including DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic audio and the ultra-precise detection and editing of tempos.
Melodyne Essential 4 from Celemony is pitch/time shifting software that provides the ability to tune and rhythmically realign notes that don't quite make the cut, either in monophonic or polyphonic situations. It's also useful for time-stretching and tempo-shifting entire mixes, if need be. The software is available in 32- and 64-bit usages, and works in stand-alone or plug-in modes.
With an adaptable single-window user interface, editing is intuitive, and is made even more flexible with the addition of ancillary browser and inspector windows. The audio is displayed in the form of "blobs" spaced out in time and representing the position and dynamics of individual notes. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Conform notes to certain scale shapes or add new notes to source material, thereby creating melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic variations.
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64-bit
- OS X: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or newer
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Tuning Vocals with virtually no artifacts
Write Your Own Review