Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Pitch Shifting/Time Stretching Software
PA SKU # MEL ASSISTANT4 MFR # 10-11212 UPC # 4260074434804
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Tune & Rhythmically Align Notes
- Volume Control, Pitch & Formant Shifting
- Stand-alone or ReWire
- AAX Native, Audio Units, VST, RTAS
- Mac OS X, Windows
Pitch Shifting/Time Stretching Software - Boxed VersionMelodyne 4 assistant dispenses with the editing of polyphonic audio material and certain other functions found in the larger editions but offers the full Melodyne toolkit and the same outstanding sound quality. The price-conscious choice for monophonic and rhythmic audio material.
Capable of running this as a plug-in or stand alone.
Melodyne Assistant 4 from Celemony is pitch/time shifting software that provides the ability to tune and rhythmically realign notes that don't quite make the cut. It's also useful for time-stretching and tempo-shifting entire mixes, if such an effect is desired. The software is available in 32- and 64-bit usages, and works in both plug-in and stand-alone modes.
With an adaptable single-window user interface, editing is intuitive, and is made even more flexible with the addition of ancillary browser and inspector windows. The audio is displayed in the form of "blobs" spaced out in time and representing the position and dynamics of individual notes. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Conform notes to certain scale shapes or add new notes to source material, thereby creating melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic variations.
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- Melodic, Percussive and Universal algorithms
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or newer
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Perfect for:
- Format Control
- Levels and much more!
Write Your Own Review