Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument Microphone
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Battery or Phantom Power
- Attached 6' (1.8 m) Cable
- Switchable Low-Frequency Roll-Off
Cardioid Condenser Lavalier/Instrument Microphone
This miniature condenser microphone achieves full-sounding pickup and is known for outstanding consistency and dependable performance. Supplied with both a clothing clip and guitar mount, it provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier and excels in pickup of acoustic guitar. The PRO 70 is designed to make music and speech clearly and comfortably audible, yet never draw attention to itself or its operation. The microphone is equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch that allows for reduced pickup of room noise. The versatile PRO 70 may be powered by either battery or phantom power. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Miniature condenser microphone is ideal for both vocal and acoustic guitar applications
- Natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier-clothing clip included
- Excels in pickup of acoustic guitar with included instrument adapter
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-14,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 8 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY:
Phantom: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 200 ohms
Battery: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL:
Phantom: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical):
Phantom: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 96 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V AA/UM3
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- SWITCH: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 0.3 oz (8 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 4.7 oz (134 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 0.98" (25.0 mm) long, 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 3.27" (83.0 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x 0.87" (22.0 mm) D
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: Integral 6' (1.8 m), permanently attached between microphone and power module
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8411 clothing clip; AT8444 instrument adapter; power module; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M1