Attero Tech unD3IO Dante Interface (White, SymNet Control)
PA SKU # ATT UND3IOWHITESYMNE MFR # UND3IO-W-C
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2-In, 2-Out
- Dante Wallplate Interface
- Balanced Input
- Mic/Line Switchable Inputs
- 48V Phantom Power
- Unbalanaced Input Options
- PoE Powered
2x2 Channel 2 Gang US Wall Plate with XLR, RCA, 3.5mm I/O, PoE (White Finish, SymNet Control Compatible)
The unD3IO DanteTM Audio Interface is a cost effective multi-IO wall box. The unD3IO features a balanced mic/line XLR input and a balanced XLR line output. Two RCA line level inputs and a 3.5mm TRS line level input complete the available inputs. A 3.5mm TRS line level output is also included. The unD3IO is designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes and is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unD3IO's size and IO density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it's needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- 1 balanced XLR mic/line input, 2 RCA and one 3.5mm input
- 1 balanced XLR line output plus a 3.5mm output
- 802.3af compliant PoE powered to work with any compliant PoE network switch
- 3 gain levels are available on the XLR input to accomodate a wide variety of input levels and devices. Input gain is adjust- able via software
- +48V Phantom power - powers virtually all types of phan- tom powered microphones typically used in installed AV sys- tems. Phantom power is switchable via software
- ID LED allows easy identification of the unD3IO with which Attero Tech's Unify software is communicating
- RCA inputs (mono-summed) and 3.5mm input (mono- summed) can be selected via software, individually or in combination, as an audio flow (see Audio Flow diagram)
- Convenient, wall mounted mic/line I/O drops for:
- Hotel ballrooms
- Conference/meeting centers Conference rooms
- Sports facilities
- Convention centers
Write Your Own Review