Atlas Sound DR-54 - 75° Uniform Coverage Horn
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 75 Uniform Coverage Horn
75 Uniform Coverage Horn
Atlas Sound DR Series double re-entrant horns are designed for use with compression driver units to offer superior music and voice communications over distance and ambient noise.
The circular projectors are equipped with a resonance damping ring for best response through an extended frequency range.
Weather-resistant units will accommodate Atlas Sound PD and SD Series compression drivers or any driver with standard 1 3/8" -18 male thread coupling.
The integral "U-type" steel mounting bracket provides maximum directional aiming flexibility and enhances installation capability when used outdoors or in industrial environments.
The rugged all-metal, exponentially-flared horns are finished in durable grey epoxy.
- Multi-Purpose Reflex Sound Horns for High Intelligibility Sound Distribution and Voice and Signal Applications
- Accepts All Standard High Efficiency Compression Drivers with 1 3/8" - 18 Male Threads
- Exponentially-Flared for Uniform Sound Distribution
- Weatherproof, All-Metal Construction for Year Round Use
- Depth: 19" (48.26 cm)
- Diameter: 26" (66.04 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg)
- Dispersion: 75