QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer
PA SKU # QSC TOUCHMIX16 MFR # TOUCHMIX-16-NA UPC # 684284061546
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 20 Total Inputs
- 16 Mic Preamps
- Color Touchscreen
- Wireless Control Via iPad App
- DSP Processing Per Input Channel
- Assignable Pitch Correction
- Multi-Track Recording
- Includes USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- Includes Carrying Case
16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with TouchscreenTouchMix is simply, the most powerful, small-format digital mixer series ever created.
From the compact TouchMix-8 to the flagship TouchMix-30 Pro, the TouchMix Series uniquely offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a package that's small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, bands, AV production professionals and small performance venues, TouchMix also goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Direct to USB drive recording makes it easy to capture every performance to multi-track. The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile, hardware control over fader levels and other parameters. Mixer functions and displays may be duplicated on iOS or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing complete remote operation or limited personal monitor mix control.
The TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 20-input digital mixer that features 16 built-in mic preamplifiers and can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iPad connected to the same wireless network. The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-16's DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
The mixer is also capable of multi-track recording with sampling frequencies up to 48kHz to an optional external USB hard drive. A USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case are included.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix
- Programmable User-Buttons.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Security Lockout Modes
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
- Display: 6.1" x 3.5" (156 mm x 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 20 total:
Four XLR/TRS combo
Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback): N/A: One XLR
Two main XLR line-level
Six aux XLR line-level
Two stereo aux. TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedence)
One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing (both models): 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing (both models): 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
- Output Channel Processing (both models): Main outputs and auxes 1-6: 1/3 octave GEQ - Limiter - 4 full-frequency notch filters - Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter - Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD - FAT32 format - minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups (both models): 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups, auxiliaries may be used as sub groups
- Cue (both models): Selectable AFL or PFL
- Effects (both models):
4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Scene and Preset Memory: Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB Channel and FX Presets: 130 user-defined channel presets and 130 FX presets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
- External Control (both models): iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
- Wi-Fi (both models): USB Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (HWD): 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm, 2.3" x 14.2" x 11.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Power (both models): 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency (both models): Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing (both models): 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response (both models): 20 Hz-20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range (both models): 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (both models): -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise (both models): -86 dBu
- Crosstalk (both models): -80 dB
- S/N Ratio (both models): -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level (both models): +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
- Phantom Power (both models): 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included (both models): USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply
- QSC TouchMix-16 Compact Digital Mixer
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter
- Soft Carrying Case
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3 Years with Registration
Write Your Own Review
More from QSC