Neumann TLM 102 Studio Set (Nickel)
PA SKU # NMN TLM102STUDIOSET MFR # 008656 UPC # 615104086562
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Handles High SPL Levels
- Linear Response
- Transformerless Circuitry
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
- Includes Elastic Suspension Mount
TLM 102, EA 4 Shock Mount and Carton Box - Nickel FinishThe TLM 102 large-diaphragm condenser microphone packs the characteristic Neumann looks and sound quality into a compact and affordable design. The mic features a large pressure gradient condenser capsule that is designed to handle extremely high SPL levels, making the mic perfect for a variety of applications, including percussion pickup. The capsule is also internally shock-mounted to prevent unwanted noise from vibrations.
The mic has a linear response, with a slight boost in the 6kHz range to provide excellent vocal presence. The mic's cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection so you only pick up desired sounds. The metal grille has an integrated pop filter to minimize the impact of plosive vocals.
The TLM 102 features transformerless circuitry for noiseless operation, resulting in impeccably clean audio. The mic operates on standard 48V phantom power and has a 3-pin XLR connector for use with a variety of sound systems and devices; ideal for home, mobile, studio, or broadcast applications.
- Compact design with characteristic Neumann looks
- Large pressure gradient condenser capsule is internally shock-mounted to prevent vibration noise
- Handles extremely high SPL levels, ideal for picking up loud sources such as drums and amps
- Linear response for minimal coloration and clearly defined bass, with a slight boost in the 6kHz range to provide excellent vocal presence
- Cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection so you only pick up desired sounds
- Transformerless circuitry for noiseless operation and impeccably clean audio
- Metal grille has an integrated pop filter to minimize the impact of plosive vocals
- Operates on standard 48V phantom power
- Standard 3-pin XLR connector for use with a variety of sound systems and devices
- Transducer: Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 144dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 4.57 x 2.05" (116 x 52mm)
- Weight: 9.2 oz (260g)
Write Your Own Review
More from Neumann