Mogami W2552 Black Microphone Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2552BLACK MFR # W2552
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
1908 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 25AWG
- Low Cost High Performance
- Superflexible Cable
- Black Jacket
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
2 Conductor 25awg General Purpose Mic Cable (Price Per Foot)A specially developed high performance yet economical series of low impedance balanced microphone cables. These cables are small in size and special rubber - like PVC jacket is extremely flexible and exhibits good resistance to rough handling and abrasion.
High grade insulation material is designed to minimize heat shrinkage during soldering which allows easy termination to XLR type connectors. Available in both overall and individually sheilded types.
Here is an extremely limp and flexible cable for all types of audio/visual and industrial audio applications. XLPE insulation and a strong rubber - like outer jacket makes this cable ideal where a durable yet economical cable is needed.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 12/0.12 A
Size(mm(2)): 0.135mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.5 diameter (0.059")Material: LNXLPE (Low Noise Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Red / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 67/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 5.0 diameter (0.197")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 7.5kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.14W/m(0.043W/Ft)Shield: 0.003W/m(0.009W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 90pF/m(27pF/Ft)K1: 10pF/m(3pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 11,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 421N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami