MiPro AD-90S 4-Channel Wideband Power Splitter
PA SKU # MIP AD90S MFR # AD-90S
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- UHF 4-Channel Wideband Power Splitter
UHF 4-Channel Wideband Power Splitter
The AD-90S is a UHF wideband 600-960MHz, 1-input, 4-output power antenna splitter with maximum output level of up to +26dBm(0.4W). It operates between 600MHz~960MHz and is compatible with up to 4 MIPRO AT-90T Wideband Passive Directional Antennas. The AD-90S operates with MI-808T In-ear Monitoring Transmitters or MT-90 Wireless Interlinking Transmitters to divide a single signal into 4 parts for large installation coverage and long distance transmission applications. It can be connected to the AD-90A, Power Amplifier to greatly increase signal efficiency, therefore, extremely long distance transmission with difficult RF and demanding outdoor wireless applications.
- AD-90S is a UHF 4-channel power antenna splitter with a maximum output level of +26 dBm (0.4 W), assisting with one transmitter connecting to 4 transmitting antennas
- Primarily operates with 4 MI-808T in-ear monitoring transmitters or 4 MT-90 wireless interlinking transmitters to send signals through 4 channels with reliable signal transmission and larger signal coverage in multiple directions. Note that AD-90S is not designed for receivers
- Each channel of AD-90S can be connected to an AD-90A UHF wideband power amplifier to increase signal output power and transmission range when the antenna is installed in complex terrain or a large building with many partitions
- Bandwidth: UHF 600~960MHz
- Full System: Gain 0~2dB
- VSWR: Input / Output = 1.5: 1
- Maximum outputs: Up to 4 outputs
- Input Signal Indicator Threshold: +3dBm
- Maximum RF Input Power: +26dBm
- Power Supply: DC 12~15V
- Power Consumption: 760mA
- Input / Output Connectors: TNC Female (1-input, 4-output)
- Dimensions: 210(W) x 44(H) x 206(D)mm / 8.3(W) x 1.7(H) x 8.1(D)"
- Weight: 1.1kg / 2.4lbs
- Operating Environment: -10~60°C
Write Your Own Review
More from MiPro