Middle Atlantic VWM-BP-3610-PW Back Pan (Putty)
PA SKU # MAP VWMBP3610PW MFR # VWM-BP-3610-PW UPC # 656747291265
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Configurable Platform
- Mounting Flexibility
- 10-32 Thread
- Lever Lock
- Future Proof Solution
- Solid Door
- Putty Finish
VWM Series Back Pan, 36" High, 10" Deep, Putty FinishIntroducing the equipment mounting platform that will change the way you design your systems. The VWM Series is the industry's highest capacity and most versatile low profile wall cabinet, with comprehensive flexibility to fit system needs today and as technology changes. This patent-pending design features multiple planes of vertical mounting, it allows deeper equipment to be mounted parallel to the wall and is the first low profile cabinet to offer intuitive mounting for small devices. VWM cabinets are ideal for small to medium networking, surveillance and monitoring, distributed audio and paging systems.
- Configurable platform maximizes space and expertly handles the highest density of components of any vertical wall cabinet in the industry
- Unmatched component mounting flexibility to tailor the cabinet for the needs of the system. Includes modular options for mounting equipment of all sizes and form factors:
- Rackrail - select the rackrail that best addresses the rackmount equipment specified for the system: fixed and pivoting rackrail options are available in varying heights. Each piece of rail features both 10-32 thread and cage nut. Mount the rail where it's needed in any of the flexible position spaces within the unique backpan design.
- Lever Lock - outfit the VWM with Lever Lock to mount small devices like extenders, power supplies, electronic door lock controllers and compact power solutions in the cabinet's backpan or door
- Future-proof solution enables the cabinet to adapt with the system, with interchangeable options that accommodate rapidly changing technology
- Designed for the systems approach to ensure uptime and reliability: supports thermal management, cable integrity, power distribution and maximizing space while providing a secure location for components of all sizes in an all-in-one system.
- Unmatched certifications to meet the most safety requirements in the widest range of areas than any other vertical wall cabinet
- Solid door prevents any user access or visibility
- Available in black, white and putty finish
- General Info
- UL Standards Tested: UL 2416
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- Greenguard: Yes
- CSA Listing Info: 60950
- CSA Listed: Yes
- UL Listing No: E313734
- UL Listed: Yes
- Overall Dimensions U S: 25" W x 36" H x 10" D
- Eco Information
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic