Doug Fleenor DMX96ANL DMX to Analog Converter
PA SKU # DF DMX96ANL MFR # DMX96ANL
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- DMX to Analog Converter, 96 Channel, 0-10V Outputs (DMX Console, Analog Dimmers)
DMX to Analog Converter, 96 Channel, 0-10V Outputs (DMX Console, Analog Dimmers)
Zero to ten volt analog control still has a place in the modern lighting control world. Interfacing to older dimmers, custom controls, animatronics and motion control are just a few of the uses of our DMX512 to 0-10 Volt Analog Converter. We currently make a 96-channel version. A two channel OEM board is available [model GPI] and custom units are also possible.
- Input baud rate: DMX512: 250 Kb/s, CMX: 152.6 Kb/s
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with series 100 ohm PTC self resetting "fuses" clamped to +/- 7 volts by four low capacitance transorb diodes
- Input signal:
0.5 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
Input can withstand up to 120 volts without damage, transients up to 5KV
- Output circuit: LM324 quad op amp with 1N4004 series diode
- Output signal:
0 to 10.1 volts positive DC into 2000 ohm load
Outputs can withstand up to positive 400 volts without damage
Outputs cannot withstand high negative voltages
- Max. output current: 15 mA per output, 120 mA total all outputs (360 mA total on 96 out version)
- Input/output isolation: Greater than 500 volts
- Throughput delay: Less than .005 seconds (DMX input change to analog output change)
- DMX512 connectors:
Two gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series (male input, female pass through)
(All five pins are wired on the pass through)
- Analog connector:
Female DB-25 with gold plated pins
Pin number equals output number, pin 25 is output common
- Power input: 90 - 125 volts, 50/60 hertz, 10 watts (180 - 250 volts optional)
- Color: Silver anodized aluminum
- Size and weight: 8.0" deep, 1.7" high, 16.7" wide, 4.5 pounds
(19" adapter available)
Write Your Own Review