Canare BCP-B53 75 Ohm BNC Crimp Plug for L-4.5CHD, 1694A
PA SKU # CAN BCPB53 MFR # BCP-B53
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 75 Ohm BNC Crimp Plug
- Gold Plated Center Pin
- For Canare Cable: L-4.5CHD
- For Belden Cable: 1694A
The cost-effective Canare 3.0 GHz 75-ohm BNC Plug is a high-end BNC male cable end connector that easily handles 3 GHz performance, and helps with cable matching to realize extremely strong high-end performance. Featuring an all-new body design, the BCP-B series exceeds SMPTE424M 3.0 Gbs HD-SDI requirements.
75 Ohm Crimp-Style BNC Connector, Straight Plug for L-4.5CHD and 1694A Cable
- True 75 ohm construction Crimp Pin & Sleeve
- High performance of 1.1 or less VSWR up to 3GHz.
- Elongated Body for better finger grip
- Position mark on body allows the connector fit to be checked easily.
- Superior cable pull strength
- Gold plated center pins 'snap' into place
- Connector Body has been die-cast, achieving a lower price with higher performance
- Easy Assembly using Canare Strip & Crimp Tools
- Model: BCP-B51F
- Cable: L-4.5CHD, 1694A
- Boot: CB05A
- Crimp Die: TCD-35CA
- Crimp Pin: B11020D
- Sleeve: BN7046
- Return Loss (0-3GHz): 26dB or greater
- Pull Strength: BCP-B53: 245N for L-4.5CHD, 1694A
- Coupling Sleeve: Zinc Alloy Die Casting
- Center Pin: Gold Plating
- Weight: BCP-B53: approx. 12.5g
- SMPTE 424M & 292M Compliant
- Serial Digital Video
- HDTV Upgrades
- NTSC Analog
- Test Equipment
- Satellite Headends
Write Your Own Review
More from Canare