Altman Spectra Strip 2 - 2 Foot 200W LED Striplight
This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # ALT STR2 MFR # STR2-X-XX
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4x 50W LEDs
- 2 ft. Linear Wash Luminaire
- Convection Cooled
- 0-100% Smooth Dimming
- Flicker-Free Operation
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Made in the USA
Spectra Strip - 2 Foot, 200 Watt LED Striplight (4 - 50W LED Cells)
The Spectra Strip is a low profile 2' LED Linear Wash Luminaire with (4) compartments of 50w RGBA Color Mixing or 3000°K high CRI White Light LED Engines. Each compartment can be individually filtered, lensed, or diffused using the dual filter slots provided per compartment.
- Color Mixing via Red, Green, Blue & Amber Luxeon Rebel LED's
- 200w, 400w, and 600w
- White Light via 3000°K high CRI Luxeon Rebel LED's for no color & tinting applications, as well as for use with standard color filters.
- Dual-Slot accessory frame holders per compartment for use with lenses, diffusing, and color media.
- Convection cooled without the use of fans
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols. DMX Address assignable via RDM or on-board push button display
- User selectable 8 and 16-Bit personalities for smooth fades from 0 to 100%
- Flicker-free "on camera" operation
- Preset Modes to emulate 3 and 4 Circuit traditional strip lights, as well as cell by cell control.
- Low Profile fixture suitable for uplighting and footlight applications.
- On board multi-voltage power supply
- Available Black, White, and Silver paint finishes
- Weight: Approximately 48 lbs. (21.78kg)
- ETL & cETL pending for Indoor use
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review