Shure SM48S Vocal Microphone with Switch
PA SKU # SHU SM48SLC MFR # SM48S-LC UPC # 042406051323
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Lockable On/Off Switch
- Tailored for Vocals
- Shock-Mounted Cartridge
- Built-In Pop Filter
- Includes Stand Adapter
- Includes Storage Bag
Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone with On-Off SwitchThe SM48 unidirectional dynamic microphone is a great performance microphone. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
The tailored frequency response is ideal for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications. A presence rise brightens mid-range performance, and a low frequency roll off controls proximity effect.
The SM48 includes a shock-mounted cartridge, a steel mesh grille, and an integral "pop" filter.
SM48-LC: Cable Not Included
SM48S-LC: On/Off Switch Included
SM48W-LC: White, Cable Not Included. Limited Edition.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Lockable On/Off switch (Model SM48S only)
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 55 to 14,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)-rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: * -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Write Your Own Review
More from Shure