JBL AM7315/95-WH - High Power 3-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System (White)
Special Price $3,866.40 You Save $429.60 Originally $4,296.00
PA SKU # JBL AM731595WH MFR # AM7315/95-WH
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- High Power 3-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, White
High Power 3-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 15" LF, 90 x 50 Coverage, White
AM7315/95 is a high power 3-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive low frequency driver, one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver, and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver. The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled 90 by 50 coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Preengineered array bracketry is available. AM7315/95 is part of JBL's AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- 90 x 50 Coverage, rotatable for use in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- 2265H Differential Drive Low- Frequency Driver
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherency.
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for excellent pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp/Tri-Amp Switchable.
- Optional planar array frame kit (see AE Series Array Guide).
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 45 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90x 50, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 11
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Tri-amp/Bi-amp switchable
- Crossover Frequencies: 300 Hz and 2.2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 1000 W (4000 W peak), 2 hrs
- 750 W (3000 W peak), 100 hrs
- MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs
- HF: 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): LF: 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
- MF/HF: 200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: LF: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
- Tri-amp mode
- MF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- Bi-amp mode
- MF/HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity of Passive
- Sections (1W @ 1m): MF/HF Section in Bi-amp mode: 108 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in ) Differential Drive driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)
- (Low Frequency): 97 dB SPL
- Midrange Driver: JBL CMCD-82H Cone Midrange Compression
- Driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter
- Differential Drive dual voice coil internal driver
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)
- (Midrange): 108 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)
- (High Frequency): 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-K95MH
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL8 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation): 967 x 561 x 657 mm
- (38.1 x 22.1 x 25.9 in)
- Net Weight: 45.8 kg (101 lb)
- Optional Accessories: M10 x 35 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers. Optional planar array frame kit. See AE Series Bracket Guide.
- Performing arts facilities
- Theatrical sound design
- Houses of worship
- Live clubs
- Sports facilities
- Themed entertainment venues
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL
- JBL Nano Patch+ Compact 2-Channel Passive Volume ControllerSpecial Price $53.10 You Save $5.90 Originally $59.00
- JBL EON ONE PRO All-in-One Rechargeable Linear Array PA SystemSpecial Price $899.10 You Save $399.90 Originally $1,299.00