PA SKU # WB CAN L4E5CBLACK200 MFR # L-4E5C Black 656' Roll
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Sold by the 656' Roll
- Mini Version of L-4E6S
- Flexible in Extreme Cold Weather
- Rejects EMI & RFI
- Reduced Handling Noise
Length Full 328' Roll Full 656' Roll
Miniature Star Quad Microphone Cable, 23 AWG - Sold by the 656' Roll (Black)
A narrow profile version of L-4E6S. Specifically designed to save space and reduce weight during remote field expeditions or confining installations.
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Std. Lng. ft. (m): 656 (200)
- Wt Std. Lng. lbs (kgs): 18 (8)
- Nom. O.D. in. (mm): .189 (4.80)
- Jacket Nom. Thick. in. (mm): PVC .032 (0.80)
- Brittle Point F° (C°): -56 (-49)
- No. of Cond.: 4 - 2 Blue, 2 White
- Insul. Type Thick mil: IPE 11.8
- Cond-AWG (Qty./mil) Cross Sec. Area mil.² **Quad AWG: AC - #26 30/3.15 232.5 **#23
- Pitch Twist Quad in. (mm): .71 (18)
- Shield Coverage: >96% TAC Braid
- ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE/QUAD
- Cond. D.C.R. ohm/1000ft (ohm/100m): <39.7 (<13.0)
- Shield D.C.R. ohm/1000ft (ohm/100m): <7.6 (<2.5)
- Nom. Cap. pF/m: 162
- Nom. Cap. pF/m: 200
- Nom. Imp. (ohm): 40
- Nom. Atten. V/1000ft (V/100m): 0.9 (0.3)
- Group Delay Time nS/ft (nS/m): 1.71 (5.6)
- Portable Applications.
- Audio Rack Wiring.
- PA Systems.
- Audio Patch Cords.
- Braided Copper Shield.
- Flexible in Extreme Cold Weather.
- Cross Linked PE Insulation.
- Reduced Handling Noise.
- Rejects EMI and RFI.
- 10 Matte Color Jacket Selections.
Write Your Own Review
More from Canare