PA SKU # CAN BCPC1 MFR # BCP-C1
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
121 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 75 Ohm BNC Solder/Crimp Plug
- Gold Plated Center Pin
- For Canare Cable: L-1.52VS, V*-1.5C
Canare offers a full line of high performance MIL-C-39012 true 75 ohm BNC connectors with impedance matched performance characteristics and specifications that properly address the latest generations of high bandwidth digital video equipment.
75 Ohm BNC Solder/Crimp Plug for L-1.5C2VS, V-1.5C, 83264 and 83267 Cable
Importantly, Canare 75 ohm BNC connectors offer excellent mechanical pull strength and very low digital signal reflections; RL =/>26dB (VSWR =/<1.1) DC to 2GHz.
Much of the 75 ohm video coax cable in use today may still be terminated with 50 ohm BNC connectors. Although this pairing is adequate for lower frequency bandwidths (such as standard NTSC broadcast transmissions), this mismatch will result in signal degradation and reduced picture quality at today's ultra high analog and digital video transmission rates.
- True 75 ohm construction; Solder Pin & Crimp Sleeve
- DC to 1.0GHz; >26dB Return Loss (<1.1 VSWR)
- Mechanically mates with common 50 ohm BNC
- Elongated Body for better finger grip
- Superior cable pull strength
- Beryllium copper outer contact
- Easy Assembly using Canare Crimp Tools
- Operating temperature -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- 75 ohm BNC Connector, Straight Plug
- Cable: L-1.5C2VS, V*-1.5C, 83264, 83267
- Pin: SOLDER
- Sleeve: BN7022
- Pack Qty: 100 pcs
- Die Set: TCD-1DB
Write Your Own Review
More from Canare